Saturday, October 20, 2012

Some Recent Favorites

Confession:  I have had my iphone for a year, and just today for the first time ever, downloaded my pictures and video's off of it onto the computer.  So, as I was looking through all of them, I figured I would post some recent favorites.  Jason and Ella are actually in Kansas right now for a wedding Jason is in.  The doctor wasn't thrilled about me flying that far with less than 8 weeks to go before the baby comes.  So, they are having a blast, and I am thoroughly enjoying the gift of time to myself.  I have a love/hate relationship with this quiet house.  I miss them so very much - life and this house feel empty without them.  At the same time, I am having so much fun taking care of only myself, and getting the chance to really focus on tasks, go shopping, see friends etc. 

So... some photo's from my walk down memory lane this afternoon....

Ella pretending she has a baby in her tummy (it's lamby)

Adorable girl!!  Her first haircut, and she loved every minute.
4th of July 2012

A family picture on the 4th of July
Riding the cow train at the pumpkin patch recently...so fun

Ella and Charlie rode together with a long string of empty cow cars :)

The mama's were riding behind them - SO bumpy for my pregnant belly.  SO fun.

A proud Ella on top of a pile of hay

The THREE girls :)

Amber got a shot of Ella in the tunnel at the bottom of the hay pile


I think this picture of Ella and Charlie may be my new favorite - such great buddies.


OUR NEW HOUSE!!  Remodeling upstairs right now...

Jason and Ella crafting on Ella's art table

A shot of Ella on the couch - it's my iphone background.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment