Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A tribute to baby girl #2

It's true what they say about the second baby.  You take far less pictures.  In my pregnancy with Ella, Jason and I took belly pictures each week.  I'm sad to say, baby #2, we have far fewer pictures of you so far and I'm 28 weeks along!!  My apologies.  We love you no less. :)

This is me at 11 weeks along. I was tired, and nauseous, and TIRED.  A little bump when we went to Kansas and Ella broke the good news to the family....
 
Moving out of our condo about 19 weeks along

And here we are at the Oregon Coast, I'm about 20 weeks along.
Photo by Alison ...mmm....I think about 21 weeks....
At the Henniger's and about 22 weeks along...



This is how Ella talks to the baby....  She yells, "I LOVE YOU!!"  with her mouth actually smooshed into my belly so it sounds all muffled.  :)


 
At Sharon's baby shower, I'm about 24 weeks....
 
At the Pumpkin Patch with Ella 2 1/2, and baby girl 28 weeks....
Baby #2, we are SO EXCITED to meet you!  You have the good fortune of us being a little more prepared this time around.  We can't wait to have you join our family!
Love, Mom, Dad, & Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment