Friday, October 28, 2011

The Knutsons!!

This is my very dear friend, Katy, and her wonderful husband Brian. We Laceys couldn't possibly adore them more.....
And this is their DARLING baby girl, Maya.....that dimple slays me.... :)



And this is Katy as a MAMA!!!!! :)
With a milk-drunk sweetie....
This weekend trip to St. Peter, MN was my longest time away from Ella yet, and it felt so strange. But it was so refreshing.....refreshing to fly without a toddler, to worry about feeding only myself, to not haul a diaper bag, and SO refreshing to be with dear friends that I miss.

And here are Katy, Anya, and I with Maya!
I was picked up at the airport and greeted by Jason and Ella with a sign colored by Ella and 2 bouquets of flowers. (I really wish I had gotten a picture of that because it was SO cute - and Jason dressed Ella extra cutely, too) :) It was nice to be away, and so nice to be back. I took on all my daily tasks the next day with gratitude and joy in my spirit.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! Such a fun trip! Love you ladies so very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, one of my most favorite things is it looks like Brian is wearing a red party hat because of where the light is behind him. funny :)

    ReplyDelete