Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Top Motherhood Moment

Well, I have a new favorite part of my day with Ella. This is truly one of my top motherhood moments yet.

It's this.... When Ella wakes up in the morning, and wakes up from her afternoon nap, we do this....it's bliss. We get cozy on the couch with 2 blankets, a few dolls/stuffed animals (usually her Lamb, and either her puppy, or her doll, or her doggie), and her bottle of milk, and we cuddle. I rub her forehead and her toes, we talk about things like our noses, she offers me and her animals sips from her bottle, I kiss her sweet cheeks, we rub noses, we rub noses with her animals, and we lay there for about 20 minutes full of perfect moments. I feel like my heart could pop at times like this...



I don't for a second take these moments for granted. I treasure them. I will always treasure them, knowing that they won't last forever.



1 comment:

  1. Oh Am, you are such a wonderful Mama. Ella is one lucky lady. Such sweet pictures and words.

    ReplyDelete