Bath time is one of Ella's and Mommy's great joys in life....
Ella's first time sitting in a shopping cart!! The Costco on-lookers probably thought we were idiots taking pictures, but we are so proud of her! Look at her so happy and so pleased with herself.

A picture from Oregon Family Vacation of Amber and I after the shaving cream got out of hand....

Jason and Cameron....

Ella and I spend a lot of time hanging out on the floor together playing with toys...Me
Me between my two beautiful pregnant friends! Sharon is due with her first in October, and Alison with her second in January.

And I ran my 2nd race since giving birth to Miss Ella Valentine. It was a 10K race called "Pints to Pasta" and it was really fun. They bussed all of us runners up to the ADIDAS campus where we ran 6.2 miles back to the Old Spaghetti Factory and were greeted with beer and pasta. It was about 9 AM when I finished running and it felt a bit wierd to get beer that early....but after a sip, it felt oddly OK. :) I finished both!
Me between my two beautiful pregnant friends! Sharon is due with her first in October, and Alison with her second in January. 
And I ran my 2nd race since giving birth to Miss Ella Valentine. It was a 10K race called "Pints to Pasta" and it was really fun. They bussed all of us runners up to the ADIDAS campus where we ran 6.2 miles back to the Old Spaghetti Factory and were greeted with beer and pasta. It was about 9 AM when I finished running and it felt a bit wierd to get beer that early....but after a sip, it felt oddly OK. :) I finished both!




Hey there..I'm up waiting to do another blood glucose check and saw you updated your blog. Has anybody told you how amazing you look while having a young babe...and good for you doing another run. I just finished one this weekend and will be in your neck of the woods in two weeks for the Portland half. Enjoy that little girl of yours as they grow so fast...I miss those moments of playing calmly on the blanket. Now the blankets are forts, parachutes or bobsleds!!!
ReplyDeleteWow! You have been some busy ladies. Ella, you are so sweet to make your mama a beautiful sign!! You must be so proud of mama, I know I am! She's such a great runner...especially if there is beer and pasta at the end :) Love you ladies!!!
ReplyDelete