Monday, April 12, 2010

Hennigers!!

Ella had a special visit from Great Granny today. Oh how we loved it!! Granny was especially taken by Ella's profile, so I had to include this one.... Granny Franny has the most wonderful spirit. I hope to be just like her someday. I'd be lucky to have half as much spunk and humor!


Cousin Sarah and I had fun bonding as Mommies. Sarah is such a baby person, and loved to snuggle with Ella. It was great fun to catch up.


Grandma introducing a new toy from Aunt Fran.



Sarah and Ella...




Aunt Fran and Ella....

We had the hardest time getting Granny to look at the camera because she couldn't keep her eyes off of Ella!




Thank you so much to the Hennigers for making the long drive to Portland from the Tri-cities! They drove 4 hours here and 4 hours back, just for 3 hours with us this afternoon. We love them!!




No comments:

Post a Comment