Hi there! It's been FOREVER it feels like. I hope to blog much more often, but life has just been so crazy with a newborn! Wow. It feels good to sit here for a moment and type. Ella continues to get less and less fussy, and sleeps more and longer, and even has started smiling!!! That is amazing. I LOVE Ella's smiles. She has even started making little cooing noises like she is trying to talk to us a little bit. She continues to grow, and is very strong for a little girl, and the latest is that she is starting to lose her hair. She has a little receeding hairline! I think it's darling, right along with her little bits of baby acne. :)
Here are some pictures for you.
Ella in her bear outfit.....Grarr...

Alison and Ella....

Ella and Baby Miriel....just 4 weeks apart!

Ella passed out sleeping....
Amy, you look so amazing! (p.s., this is Kate, not Brian ;) )
ReplyDeleteI was just thinking the SAME thing...you look incredible mama! She's getting so big, I miss her! xoxo
ReplyDelete