I'm laid up on the couch today with a pain in my butt. It's true. I can hardly walk. Jason has to help me hobble around if I need to get anywhere. I've self diagnosed myself with "pelvic girdle pain" according to my highly scientific google search. This is how it is described, and exactly how I feel..... "It can send shooting pains into your buttocks or down the back of your legs. You may also have pain in your hips. One or both of your legs may feel very weak and you may not be able to lift your legs, particularly when lying down" For me, it seems to be worse at night, or right after trying to get up, or when I roll over in bed. It's a result of all my joints and ligaments loosening and shifting in this last phase of pregnancy. Luckily, for our masses of fans, this means I have time to upload some pictures to the blog. :)
So here is the nursery!! We've been working to get the nursery ready for the baby and it's been a really fun project for us. We've been through many paint colors, spent hours and hours at Ikea (love it there!), and feel like we have accomplished quite a bit. The old office has transformed into a little baby room!
Here is the crib (beautiful hand-me-down from the Satterfields).....crib bumper from Stephanie Paulson, sheets are from Anna, and the bed skirt matches the bumper (Pottery Barn Kids - chloe collection) but I found it on craigslist. Great idea, Amber!

And here is the view from the doorway. Cute curtains and wall lights are from Ikea, changing table from Satterfields, glider rocker from Joyce and Jack Lacey (and assembled by Andy Macklin), fish mobile from our trip to Cabo.
Oh Am, it's beautiful! You have done such a wonderful job of getting ready and decorating. I can only hope to be as organized as you! Now all you need is a little munchkin to go in the room!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!! I love it!! I can't believe baby will be here in a month!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh - LOVE IT!!!! Can't believe she'll be in there so soon!!!
ReplyDelete