This is Amy here, and I will probably end up being the primary blogger of the family, with Jason jumping in here and there. We're going to do our best to be better picture takes, and better picture sharers. We've already started toting the camera around more. We have yet to actually take more pictures, but...baby steps, people.
It's been 2 years and 3 months of wedded bliss with my man. Let me publicly profess....I love him so much I don't know how I don't just burst. I mean, he even makes nursing pillows fun.

And here we are adding a new member to our family. A baby girl due 1/11/10. I'm nervous about how life as I know it will change after having a baby. Nervous about sleep depravation. But I'm also convinced deep down that I'll just love being a mom. Jason is really excited to meet and hold our little nugget. He talkes to the baby all the time and provokes her to play with him by pushing on my belly. He is convinced he is going to be able to grab her foot one of these days. We think she is really fun already.
I'm at work and don't really have any photos to upload from my work computer, so I'll just put this one photo up of my pregnant belly, taken by my friend Beth. This photo is me at about 29 weeks along.
Thanks for following along on this with us! I know I really enjoy keeping up on other people's blogs/lives, so I'm hoping you'll get some enjoyment out of this as well.

You're beautiful! SO fun to have a little window into Lacey Life. :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteIt is great to see that Jason is getting into the spirit. We guys sometimes get left out :)
ReplyDeleteYay!! I'm so excited about your blog! I can't wait to see the updates.
ReplyDeleteLove,
Kate
Hooray! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! Can't wait to read and see all of the updates.
ReplyDeleteFun, keep the pictures coming!
ReplyDeleteMelissa
Yay! I'm so glad you have a blog! I'm excited to keep up with all your new baby adventures!:) Love you!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys! I guess if we can't get ya back to Kansas this is the next best thing! We are so excited and happy for you both! I can't wait to get my hands on my little niece! Love you both!
ReplyDeleteJood and Family
Oh fun! So good to see the Lacey blog!
ReplyDeleteI'll be watching for updates on baby Lacey and her parents.
Fran
Thank you for starting 'Lacey Life', dear Amy... I just realized I only knew you as a Henniger & still have yet to meet Mr. Wonderful! Congratulations to you & Jason on all of life's special blessings. Love to you three!
ReplyDelete