Thursday, April 3, 2014

Dinner...Feed me..

Some of you may know this, but if you don't...Addy is an eater.  All days start with her first words being Mama and second is PAA for pouch.  Pouches are these amazing inventions that are veggies and fruit pureed into these self serve pouches.  We try to not only feed her pouches so at times we actually feed her real, cooked food.  When that happens, watch out.  See below...
 
The first thing is to get her in "the chair" and try to appease her with something...
 She is not appeased..


Food.  I can almost reach it.  Give me it...

Awe.  Yes. Real Food.

Ok. That was good, but where is the rest.

I can almost reach it. 

Hey.  That was a cheeseburger, large pizza and whole banana, but where is the rest.

Awe. I think I am going to make it.

Now I am starting to feel sleepy.

Very sleepy, but this green bean is so interesting.

And the best way to finish a good meal is with a good "bohk".  The next word we hear in the morning after food related words.

Love ya all!

No comments:

Post a Comment