Thursday, May 2, 2013



Oh, Baby Adelyn ....We can't get enough of you!!  You're so sweet and cuddly, and you light up with Joy - your middle name is PERFECT for you.  You're 4 months old and sleeping like a champ, rolling over all cutely :)  and you're sooooo CHUBBY.  We love your chub!  You have a beautiful, easy-going way about you.  Here are a few pictures I've snapped over the past months with my iphone....

Dr. Drake holding you at your 6 week appointment - he pulled you out!

 Sporting your K-State....
 Ella and I go for walks with our babies...
 Oh, sweet smiles....


 Ella LOVES being a big sister.  She makes up songs for Adelyn with lines such as "you're my favorite baby, I love you to the moon, I live only to make you happy, you're my best baby, I love you even when you cry"





 Great Grandma Amy and Great Grandpa Charlie got to meet you when you were just 2 months old...






 Daddy LOVES his girls.  He wishes every day was Saturday so he could be with us all the time.
 Daddy was in the hospital a few days and this was his best medicine....
 Adelyn looks so tiny in the bed!!  (3 months old...)
 I couldn't help myself....when Daddy got home from the hospital we all slept better, and Ella and Daddy had an immediate nap together.  Here they are both passed out.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment