Saturday, September 8, 2012

Playing Catch-up

It's been a while!  Back on April 16th, we found out we were having another baby - woohoo!  BUT, along with that news came excessive tiredness for me, and nausea....and then a move (with a lot of complicating variables surrounding the move)....and then a remodel on our new home.  And it continues.  :)  I'm planning to finally sit down and catch up my family "scrapbook" here on the blog.  
Step one....download all the pictures off the camera's onto the computer.  Check!

For now, here are a few pictures I liked from the past months, and thought I would share. :)  

Sweet Ella

Family deep dish pizza making night



Running at the Zoo

Cute Messy face

She's getting good at silly faces :)

Morning pancakes while watching her new favorite show - Caillou.  


Finally she sleeps in a big girl bed!!  After 4 months of her choosing to sleep on the floor, she has finally decided a bed is for her.  

Just a sweet morning face



No comments:

Post a Comment