And here is Ella playing with Graham, this shot makes me laugh because they both look a little silly, but they are cute buddies. Here, Ella is playing her drum for Graham as he sticks something in his mouth. :)
One day it was hailing a little and I just had to let Ella run outside and play in it. She grabbed her boots, put them on, and off she went. I love her big cloth diaper bootie...
And one highlight from March is getting to see the Greers! It's so fun that Alison and I have girls that are 3 years, 2 years, and 1 year old. They had so much fun together and kept us mom's on our toes. Emma, Ella, and Haley sharing a meal....


DANCING! Haley and Ella did lots of dancing together, even in the mall. Haley is an amazing dancer. Seriously. She has skills - she is actually graceful, and can dance the hula around a room like no other 3 year old I've seen. Ella did a great job following her lead, and had tons of fun trying on all the tutu's.
Cuddling in Haley's big girl bed....

And SNOW! Fun...

Thanks, Alison!!


DANCING! Haley and Ella did lots of dancing together, even in the mall. Haley is an amazing dancer. Seriously. She has skills - she is actually graceful, and can dance the hula around a room like no other 3 year old I've seen. Ella did a great job following her lead, and had tons of fun trying on all the tutu's.
Cuddling in Haley's big girl bed....
And SNOW! Fun...
Thanks, Alison!!

No comments:
Post a Comment