Saturday, February 4, 2012

January Snow

We got a little bit of snow in January and Ella made her first snowman. It cracks me up becuase she made it on our tiny back porch on top of our cooler. So funny!! Here is the proud girl and her creation....




Also, Ella has taken a liking to holding my coffee every morning because it keeps her hands warm. I think it's just so cute, although I get a bit nervous that she will dump it's precious contents. Here is where we sit and cuddle every single morning while she drinks milk and I drink coffee...

And lastly, Ella has been fighting sleep recently. She does NOT want to take a nap, and she does not want to go to bed. Life is too much fun!! So she had a few days of nap refusal, and one day eventually just passed out on the couch at 4:30 with Dada becuase she was SOOO tired. Thankfully, she is napping better again.

No comments:

Post a Comment