Last year, Ella was in the Ergo carrier on our leaf walk, and this year....
...what a great helper. She loved it. It's actually the perfect activity for a toddler. She loved picking up pretty leaves and adding them to the collection. She helped carry the bag, she crunched leaves under her little converse-clad feet.

We stopped for a visit with the Ramigs and Kaleels and Carolyn snapped a quick family shot for us....

What a simple thing to do, but it filled me with so much happiness.
Thursday, November 10, 2011
The Annual Leaf Walk
Several years ago, Jason and I started an annual tradition of a "leaf walk". I think Jason actually came up with the idea, knowing how much I love everything about Fall. So each year we go on a walk and collect the prettiest leaves we can find. They usually sit in a bowl in our house as a decoration and celebration of my favorite season. Honestly, they usually sit there for far too long until they are way past due to be recycled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment