Thursday, January 6, 2011

Feeling Nostalgic

Oh, my....at this time last year, Jason and I were in labor....still with about 28 more hours to go! :) I'm feeling SO nostalgic today. It's been quite a year. A year that started out with so many challenges, and days where I didn't know how we would make it even through the next hour. We've learned so very much, matured in many ways, and learned to cherish life in an entirely new way. It's been a roller coaster of ups and downs. And I'm so so very thankful to be able to say this day -- its all been worth it.


Carolyn got the shot below on her cell phone just after Ella was born.....I feel just a tad exposed -- I'm a modest girl :) but it's my favorite picture from Ella's birth....



Oh Ella Valentine....we love you dearly.

1 comment:

  1. That picture is oh so sweet! Happy birthday, Ella!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete