
This has always been one of my favorite wedding pictures. We are JUST MARRIED and leaving our SUPER FUN wedding reception in the Chevelle (Jason's first car he bought when he was 15 years old!) It's a joyful picture for me. Blissful. And the joy of marriage with Jason has continued on these past 3 years. I tell him all the time...."Best three years of my life!"
Often times when I'm alone I have this reoccurring thought....it's kind of odd that I keep thinking it.....but I'll share. I'm standing at a podium in front of a very large crowd of people, and I'm giving a speech on why I do believe my husband is the best man in the entire universe, in the history of all time. It's a speech I keep having to re-create because he continues to get better and better. Truly. And I also tell him all the time...."You're the best man in the universe galaxy!" :) Just like that. (And no offense to all the other wonderful husbands out there.)
Anyways, here are my top 10 things from my podium today....
1. His heart
2. His ability to be transparent and vulnerable
3. He is a real MAN. (this includes too many things to say....He can fix anything, he owns up, makes tough decisions, etc. etc.)
4. The way he loves sacrificially. He doesn't even try, it's just a part of how God made him.
5. His dance move he does for me when I'm grumpy
6. His constant ability to be my partner in life. He never puts us at odds against each other. Unity comes easily for him.
7. His thoughtfulness in relationships with friends and family
8. His work ethic
9. His wide variety of skills....from yummy homemade meals to ridiculously complex spreadsheets.
10. And I love the way he tells me that he loves me. When waking up in the morning, when going to bed at night, every single time we talk on the phone..... from the heart and with sincerity.

what a sweet post.
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary! We just celebrated or 8th and it's amazing, each year gets better even as you go through hardships the relationship that develops and grows just amazes me.
Hope you guys keep enjoying all those little moments together, too for the next 75years!
So sweet, Amy. Congratulations!!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteReading that made my heart all warm and fuzzy. What a great man you married! And how lucky is he to have you as his wife! Love you both!
ReplyDeleteAhhh, so sweet!!! What a fun day to celebrate! Congrats Laceys!!! So glad Hazel and I got to help celebrate with some stbx today :)
ReplyDeleteWell, make me cry! So happy for you two, my sweet friend.
ReplyDeleteYep, tears! Love you both, love your love, so thankful for each of you and your marriage
ReplyDelete