Thursday, January 14, 2010

More of Ella

Whew! I'm tired. But here are a few more pictures of Ella. We have a lot more cute ones, I just need to get them off the camera. Baby steps are what I take with these tasks right now.

My favorite picture below is the one of Ella and Jason with matching haircuts. :)

I think that every day I feel the full range of emotions. Today is Ella's one week birthday and we are having a little birthday party for her - just us and some mini cupcakes. :) We went to the hospital today and she was weighed and she has already regained all of her birth weight plus some more! It was encouraging to hear how well she is doing, and that we should just keep doing what we are doing.













3 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! So glad you posted some new pics! Good work Ella gaining more weight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, she's so cute! I'm glad to hear you are doing well. I hope she's being a good sleeper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. just found your blog...great pics! It's so fun to keep updated on you and your little growing family.

    ReplyDelete